- This event has passed.
AAFP – Global Health Summit*
September 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - September 15, 2018 @ 12:30 pm
Whether you’re exploring opportunities to engage in global health, preparing for your overseas experience, or seeking to broaden your clinical knowledge about global health concerns, the AAFP Global Health Summit (formerly the Family Medicine Global Health Workshop) is the place to network, learn, and train with current and aspiring global health advocates.
– Match your experience and skills with global health needs
– Prepare to serve as a family medicine consultant
– Learn how to organize and conduct a global health consultation
– Evaluate the practical management of chronic diseases in resource-constrained settings
– Advise and train students, residents and physicians for global health endeavors
– Promote family medicine faculty development
– Explore opportunities to think on a global scale in a local setting
*BRI is offering two scholarships for interested medical students to join and attend this conference. Apply HERE for one of 2 BRI scholarships by August 6, 2018.