- This event has passed.
American Association of Family Physicians – Global Health Summit
October 9 @ 8:00 am - October 12 @ 5:00 pm
Whether you’re exploring opportunities to engage in global health, preparing for your overseas experience, or seeking to broaden your clinical knowledge about global health concerns, the AAFP Global Health Summit (formerly the Family Medicine Global Health Workshop) is the place to network, learn, and train with current and aspiring global health advocates.
- Match your experience and skills with global health needs,
- Prepare to serve as a family medicine consultant,
- Learn how to organize and conduct a global health consultation,
- Evaluate the practical management of chronic diseases in resource-constrained settings,
- Advise and train students, residents and physicians for global health endeavors,
- Promote family medicine faculty development, and
- Explore opportunities to think on a global scale in a local setting.
For additional information, click here.