- This event has passed.
Debate: US healthcare: Do we need to reform the reform?
October 23, 2013 @ 12:30 am - 11:30 pmFree
Debate/Discussion: US Health Care: Do we need to Reform the Reform?
Reception 5:30 PM
Debate 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Place: Academic Center Room – Auditorium, Rowan U. SOM, 42 E. Laurel Rd. Stratford, NJ 08084
Moderator: Dr. Linda Boyd, DO, Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Rowan SOM
- Dr. Alieta Eck, MD, past president AAPS – The role of Charity Care
- Dr. Beth Haynes, MD, Executive Director, BRI – Free Market Solutions
- Dr. William Thar, MD, Physicians for a National Health Plan – Single-Payer, The Next step
- Dr. Martin Levine, DO, former President of the AOA, “Giving the ACA a chance to work”
- Dr. Saurabh Jha, MD, Asst. Prof. Radiology, U. Pennsylvania, “Meeting in the Middle”