- This event has passed.
Pennsylvania Physicians Legal Conference
September 13, 2019 @ 8:00 am - September 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Are the myriad of legal challenges facing physicians these days keeping you up at night? Don’t miss PAMED’s legal conference, being held in conjunction with the Pa. Bar Association.
- The ABCs of the PDMP: Understanding Pennsylvania’s Prescription Drug Monitoring Laws
- Amazon, Telemedicine, and Digital Health Disruption
- The Anatomy of a Malpractice Case
- Demystifying the State Board of Medicine: Tips for Preserving Your Licensure Status
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse: From Basics to Cutting Edge
- How to Avoid Mistakes in Physician Employment Contracts
- Note-taking Remediation
- Patient Right to Medical Self Determination
- A Review of the Different Aspects of End-of-Life Treatment Plans
- The National Practitioner Data Bank Explained
This conference is designed to educate physicians, their legal counsel, administrative partners, medical students, residents, fellows, and law students.
Additional information forthcoming.